Thursday, October 23, 2008

HEYYYooo BACK MY FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!


I'm SOOO happy to be here with YOU again!!! =D I missed you !!!!!!

So sorry to tell you this but...I'm SO exhausted...:( So please FORGIVE ME that I'm not commenting on your blogs today OK..?? Maybe I'll try but...I'll do it rather TOMMOROW!! Promise :D

Ohhh!! And there's ANOTHER Little Treat for YOU in the end of todays post ....AGAIN hah =D

Well...this SUDDEN UNEXPECTED trip was quick and FULL OF RUSH..!! I had to go to Wroclaw with my mum to take part in some appointments etc. It was important but nothing TOO interesting hah...BUT BEFORE WE went to Wroclaw....

....we headed to Germany to DO SOME SHOPPING...!!!! =D Exactly what I LOVE hahha :D

Then we came back home ...at night(2am) ...and headed to Wroclaw today...

Ohh.....and we got loads of GORGOUS THINGS in GERMANY!!...mmm..mmm...can't wait to try them.. and SHOW YOU ALL OF COURSE !! =D

Now I just have to APOLGISE ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!! :/ Because of the trip and all the rush I'm STILL NOT PREPARED TO SHOW YOU THE CONTENT OF MY FREEZER..!!! =(( But I'll TRY TO DO IT ASAP!!!!!!!!! Promise!!! JUST pls BE PATIENT,ok..?? :))


Well...and now maybe ... we can move to the FooD of Today section...=P
I have some photos from today...I made my BREAKFAST and took it with me to enjoy it in the car :)))
That's what was my MORNING CREATION TO GO =).....









....PARFAIT !!!!!!!!! Oh yeahhh, I LOVE parfaits!! I have to tell you I love HOW it's created...with ALL THE LAYERS in there!! Ohh it's just a pleasure to eat!! =D

And... what was there IN MY PARFAIT....??

-MANGO PUDDING (MANGO!!!I have now FRESH PERFECTLY RIPE MANGOES on hand!! =D so it
was a BIG MANGO pureed with BRAZIL NUT BUTTER and VANILLA=DELICIOSO)


-APPLE CREAM (APPLES puured with COCONUT POWDER...you know what I want to say hah it
was DELISH!!)

-HEMP SEED NUTS (great!! DO YOU LIKE THEM..??!!)

-KIWIs (3x)



Well...Actually I got a GiFT from my Grannie :D LOTS OF RAW FOOD PRODUCTS to SAMPLE!! YAYYYY -I'm SOO EXCITED to SHOW THEM TO YOU and REVIEW A BIT..:D
YAY for SUPER GRANDMAs =))


So ONE OF THESE PRODUCTS is... BRAZIL NUT BUTTER... it's such a GREAT discovery!! Really...SOOOO CREAMY...so BUTTERY.......MMM!! Try it if you have the possibility..!!

Here some close ups........

.....the LAYERS.........





...and THE TOP......=D






..and the INSIDE...!! =PPP






I ate my breakfast in the car (NOT THAT COMFORTABLE...hah :P) and after bout 2h30min we started running our appointments..!!

During all the running I ate some SANDWICHES...=)) SO PORTABLE...!!




It was...
-ESSENE BREAD RYE spread with BRAZIL NUT BUTTER and AGAVE SIRUP....!!

The ammount of the sammies I ate --> 4 little ones :D

CREAMY-licious .........!!





We were running and rushing throuh the city like CRAZZZZY...!! Uff..!! :P

Finally on the way back I managed to eat my LUNCH(prepared ahead of time of course)!! :-D






It WAS A BIG SALAD-ish !!!! :-D Consisted of...:

-greens (with FRESH SPINACH mmm!!)
-cherry tomatoes
-carrot-ies

-MUNG BEAN SPROUTS

-WHITE BUTTON MUSHROOMS ( oh oh oh!!!!! YOU KNOW-I'm IN LOVE!!)

-KAKI FRUIT/PERSIOMON (!!! Just..just DELICIOUS in EVERY BITE !! DO YOU LIKE THIS
FRUIT??!! I think it's SUCH a TREAT!!)



EVERYTHING was SO GOOD on ITS OWN and TOGETHER.....SOOO REFRESHING on THIS WONDERFUL SUNNY DAY!!!!!!!!! (again SUN haha!!) Like you can see... "TOPPED" with SUNSHINE!! =)

Close up....




..close up again......=P







Well,after we came back home I had such a CRAVING for THIS baby...haha :D



Top...=)





It was a SIMPLE yet DELICIOUS SMOOTHIE :=D

-BANANAS
-ORANGE
-PARSLEY (FRESH!!!!!)
-LIME JUICE
and..SPRINKLED with GINGER =D

SUCH A NICE "Little Smoothie" :P And SO NOURISHING!! =D

Well...and a while later I had my DINNER MEAL.......=D

Talking bout CRAVINGS.....TODAY I had SUCH A CRAVING FOR SALADS..!! :-DD

But!! IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE THERE.....!! LET'S SEE.....

The SALAD-y...


-greens
-tomatoes
-carrot-ies

-kiwis
-APPLES (JUICY !!=))


+ FRESH PARSLEY ( LOADS OF ..- I REALLY ADORE IT!!! HAH =D The aroma..!!Smells gorgous to ME!! =D AND YOU ??? DO YOU LIKE IT...?!!)


And..........INSPIRED by BIANCA from VEGAN CRUNK.....

....I CREATED FAST-RAW FOOD MINI PIZZAs !!! =DD (Thx Bianca for the inspiration!!)

Well...I had the opportunity to USE STH from MY GIFT...!!:D
BIG ROUND PIZZA TARTALETS ... with a delightful Italian seasoning !! MMM!!




I topped them with

-AVOCADO
-TOMATOES



I ate three of them and was SOOOOOOO PLEASED and SATISFIED...!!!!!! Gorgous!! If you ever have the possibility to try...-DO IT !! :D






Well,well....my Friends ....now at the end the PROMISED TREAT for YOU =))

Let's ENJOY.....=D




Mountain view......that's the highest peak SNIEZKA covered with...yeah..SNOW!! :>





And another one.....I think...It is quite stunning....I LOVE to watch this view changing every season....ahhh =)) Mother NAture....:D










MY DEAR FRIENDS...I HOPE you won't be ANGRY if I say "bye" for NOW...??! I'm just SOO EXHAUSTED after all the running and rushing that I just have to go to bed EARLY..!!

Tommorow is a NEW.......SCHOOL DAY...!! (BLEH!!) So I have to be FIT in FORM :D hah..

Well...hope you enjoyed just a bit...reading my post and looking at the photos...:D

Stay tuuned for ANOTHER ones coming SOON !!!!!!!!:D




Have a WONDERFUL NIGHT , SLEEP WELL and RELAX!!!!!!!!!! =D

"See" YOU on....FRIDAY!!!!!!! (weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:PPP)


Bye!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me CRAVE salads! I read somewhere that it's healthiest if people get 50% or more of their food from vegetables/fruits. You must feel really healthy all the time!

Rose said...

I just love reading your posts, you always sound so upbeat and excited - it's great :)
I also had such a huge craving for a salad today (in fact, I have one almost every day!) so that's what I ate for lunch. I wish I could afford hemp but it's way too expensive! Your food always looks so tasty and colorful, I use you as my food inspiration.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for going to Germany for shopping!! And for beautiful Mother Nature :0)

Anonymous said...

That parfait looks amazing!!

Anonymous said...

your mango parfait looks perfect! and tomato + avocado is my favorite combination. lovely eats and pictures!

Lisa -- Cravin' Veggies said...

Wow! That parfait looks awesome!