Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The QUICKEST!!

Hey hey !!!!!!!!!


Here I am but it will be the quickest post hah!! I'm really RUNNING!!! Ah!!


So here we go..........

My breakfast today!!!!!!!!!!!!!










It was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

-a big bowl of:

-Quinoa flakes

-Raisins

-Nut Muesli

-Mullberries

-Kiwis(2x) & Mandarines (2x)


everything mixed with my HOMEMADE SUPER YUMMY MILK!!!!!!!

-SESAME SPICE MILK -> soaked sesame seeds blended with water and cinnamon+vanilla+ginger+orange peel sweetened with a squirt of agave and a teaspoon of CACAO powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!!! REALLY PERFECT!!!!!!!!
I recomend you to try the MILK RECIPE!!!!!!!!!! It's EASY an OH SOOOO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!

Just BLEND and then strain =D And ENJOY!!!!!!!

And on the side I had some more fruit and............






-COCONUT SNOWBALLS !!!!!!!! HOMEMADE =DD -> they are SO SIMPLE and SO YUM!! I blended


RAISINS,
BUCKWHEAT GROATS,
SESAME SEEDS,
COCONUT,
MULBERRIES,
CACAO POWDER,
CINNAMON,GINGERBREAD SPICE (orange peel,cardamom,ginger,nutmeg)

formed it into balls and ..........rolled in COCONUT FLAKES !!!!!!!!!!! (I'm REALLY GETTING HOOKED on it!!!!!!! =PPP)

ANOTHER PERFECT MUST-TRY for YOU my Friends!!!!! =D It's SOOOO FESTIVE,reminds of CHRISTMAS.......Ahhh....just PURE PLEASURE TO BITE INTO IT....it MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH!!!! =DDDDDDD



After that was SCHOOL TIME...=( NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT !!!!!! =/// AT ALL!!

But then......

LUNCH...........!!!!!!!!!!!







I was HUNGRY =PPP

My Mum was in Germany yesterday so I managed to have some FRESH PRODUCE goodies!! YAY!!

-AVOCADO

-WHITE BUTTON MUSHROOMS (looooov'em!!)

-CHERRY TOMATOES (I'm craving tomatoes and they're NOT in season anymore =((!!)

-RED DELICIOUS APPLE (yummy yum!!!!! SoOO SWEET'n'JUICY!!!! )

with....

-ESSENE RAISIN BREAD (obviously!!)

-another COCOUT BALL !!!!! =D (ADDICTING!!!!!!!)


This LUNCH was HUGE and gave me LOADS of ENERGY!!!!!

Unfortunately I have NO PICTURE of my dinner today because I never managed to eat it !!!
=( I was in town running around doing things and I just had a simple salad with avocado on top =) Satisfied my hunger well...=D

Ok...I'm REALLY SORRY but I have to RUN NOW!!!! =// Hope you understand!!! You're such fabulous readers!!!!!!!!! HUGS for ALL !!!!!!!!! =DDDDD

Enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!!!

And have a NICE one TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=DDD

Will be back,

"See" ya


BYE-BYE!!

15 comments:

Bianca said...

Your milk recipe sounds great! I'll have to give that a try.

maya said...

you are ridiculously creative and cool..i love it!!! so so healthy and amazing stuff. everything is so homemade and great.

* said...

such healthy and creative eats as always!

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

I am in love with those Coconut Snowballs!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Fabulous food!!

Jackie said...

The milk sounds great, what a wonderful breakfast you had.

peony in a nutshell said...

omg the milkk!! im going to have to try it :) your foods looking so nice at the moment :)
you seem soo busy with tests and stuff :(

oo il ge the recipe for you! i know its raw though because my nan makes a effort of telling me that everytime she gives me a batch lol!
xxxpea

peony in a nutshell said...

omg the milkk!! im going to have to try it :) your foods looking so nice at the moment :)
you seem soo busy with tests and stuff :(

oo il ge the recipe for you! i know its raw though because my nan makes a effort of telling me that everytime she gives me a batch lol!
xxxpea

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Your blog is always so cute and upbeat!

Anonymous said...

i love those coconut snowballs!! they look so good. such perfect little snacks.

i wish you could be at my thanksgiving party agnes!! i just made pumpkin, stuffing, and gravy. i was eating the gravy with a spoon!! it was so good.

have a good day, girl!!

-jo

Anonymous said...

ahh i meant to say i made pumpkin pie!! haha i wish i could make my own pumpkins

DJ said...

The Sesame Spice Milk and coconut snowballs look delicious - and very christmassy too!!!

Anonymous said...

Those coconut balls sound really good, and they would make cute little Christmas gifts :)

Katie said...

Coconut snowballs sound delicious!

Anonymous said...

those coconut snowballs look amazing! too bad you can't send some my way. ;)