Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The QUICKEST!!

Hey hey !!!!!!!!!


Here I am but it will be the quickest post hah!! I'm really RUNNING!!! Ah!!


So here we go..........

My breakfast today!!!!!!!!!!!!!










It was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

-a big bowl of:

-Quinoa flakes

-Raisins

-Nut Muesli

-Mullberries

-Kiwis(2x) & Mandarines (2x)


everything mixed with my HOMEMADE SUPER YUMMY MILK!!!!!!!

-SESAME SPICE MILK -> soaked sesame seeds blended with water and cinnamon+vanilla+ginger+orange peel sweetened with a squirt of agave and a teaspoon of CACAO powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!!! REALLY PERFECT!!!!!!!!
I recomend you to try the MILK RECIPE!!!!!!!!!! It's EASY an OH SOOOO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!

Just BLEND and then strain =D And ENJOY!!!!!!!

And on the side I had some more fruit and............






-COCONUT SNOWBALLS !!!!!!!! HOMEMADE =DD -> they are SO SIMPLE and SO YUM!! I blended


RAISINS,
BUCKWHEAT GROATS,
SESAME SEEDS,
COCONUT,
MULBERRIES,
CACAO POWDER,
CINNAMON,GINGERBREAD SPICE (orange peel,cardamom,ginger,nutmeg)

formed it into balls and ..........rolled in COCONUT FLAKES !!!!!!!!!!! (I'm REALLY GETTING HOOKED on it!!!!!!! =PPP)

ANOTHER PERFECT MUST-TRY for YOU my Friends!!!!! =D It's SOOOO FESTIVE,reminds of CHRISTMAS.......Ahhh....just PURE PLEASURE TO BITE INTO IT....it MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH!!!! =DDDDDDD



After that was SCHOOL TIME...=( NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT !!!!!! =/// AT ALL!!

But then......

LUNCH...........!!!!!!!!!!!







I was HUNGRY =PPP

My Mum was in Germany yesterday so I managed to have some FRESH PRODUCE goodies!! YAY!!

-AVOCADO

-WHITE BUTTON MUSHROOMS (looooov'em!!)

-CHERRY TOMATOES (I'm craving tomatoes and they're NOT in season anymore =((!!)

-RED DELICIOUS APPLE (yummy yum!!!!! SoOO SWEET'n'JUICY!!!! )

with....

-ESSENE RAISIN BREAD (obviously!!)

-another COCOUT BALL !!!!! =D (ADDICTING!!!!!!!)


This LUNCH was HUGE and gave me LOADS of ENERGY!!!!!

Unfortunately I have NO PICTURE of my dinner today because I never managed to eat it !!!
=( I was in town running around doing things and I just had a simple salad with avocado on top =) Satisfied my hunger well...=D

Ok...I'm REALLY SORRY but I have to RUN NOW!!!! =// Hope you understand!!! You're such fabulous readers!!!!!!!!! HUGS for ALL !!!!!!!!! =DDDDD

Enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!!!

And have a NICE one TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=DDD

Will be back,

"See" ya


BYE-BYE!!

15 comments:

Bianca said...

Your milk recipe sounds great! I'll have to give that a try.

Maya said...

you are ridiculously creative and cool..i love it!!! so so healthy and amazing stuff. everything is so homemade and great.

nourishing mornings said...

such healthy and creative eats as always!

River said...

I am in love with those Coconut Snowballs!

VeggieGirl said...

Fabulous food!!

Jackie said...

The milk sounds great, what a wonderful breakfast you had.

cosmicwild said...

omg the milkk!! im going to have to try it :) your foods looking so nice at the moment :)
you seem soo busy with tests and stuff :(

oo il ge the recipe for you! i know its raw though because my nan makes a effort of telling me that everytime she gives me a batch lol!
xxxpea

cosmicwild said...

omg the milkk!! im going to have to try it :) your foods looking so nice at the moment :)
you seem soo busy with tests and stuff :(

oo il ge the recipe for you! i know its raw though because my nan makes a effort of telling me that everytime she gives me a batch lol!
xxxpea

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Your blog is always so cute and upbeat!

Joanna said...

i love those coconut snowballs!! they look so good. such perfect little snacks.

i wish you could be at my thanksgiving party agnes!! i just made pumpkin, stuffing, and gravy. i was eating the gravy with a spoon!! it was so good.

have a good day, girl!!

-jo

Joanna said...

ahh i meant to say i made pumpkin pie!! haha i wish i could make my own pumpkins

DJ said...

The Sesame Spice Milk and coconut snowballs look delicious - and very christmassy too!!!

Sammy said...

Those coconut balls sound really good, and they would make cute little Christmas gifts :)

Katie said...

Coconut snowballs sound delicious!

sweeteats said...

those coconut snowballs look amazing! too bad you can't send some my way. ;)