Sunday, November 2, 2008

Heyy my Friends!!

Here I am again on this Sunday ...but I have to be really QUICK and SPEED-y... I'm soo sorry for all the rush ALL THE TIME...but it's just school,you know!! =//

Well,well...

So let's move quickly to the FooD...=P

Today was another "BEAUTIFUL-WEATHER-DAY".....but not for me AGAIN!! =// ahh!!

I started with this BREAKFAST MEAL ..to fuel my body....






It was SiMPLE....yeah,HAD TO BE SIMPLE!!!!! But that bothers not with the YUMM-iness of this.....=))

I made myself a big BOWL OF ,,,

-BANANA/HONEYDEW CAROB CASHEW BUTTER PUDDING

-COCOA NIBS (mmmm!!LOVE them!!)

-HEMP SEEDS

-RAISINS

This bowl of deliciousness was DIVINE!!!!! I enjoyed it SOO much...

And on the side I had another serving of my (RAW)RAISIN Coconut COOKIES ...SiX of them!! =)) DELIGHTFUL!!

Bowl of Pudding Goodness...







..and yum-yum CooKies ....mm!! =))





Well...then was a time dedicated to SCHooL /studying...=///

Err..actually a LOOOOOONG time...=<>

But....of course I managed to get my LUNCH!!!! =D I was STARVING for it!! =D

It was really warm outside today so I took my MEAL and enjoyed it there !! =D







Today my lunch consisted of a MIX-ture of different foods....SO cool!!

-ESSENE BREAD SPELT (LOADS OF it...:D)

-CASHEW BUTTER (yum!!)

-AVOCADO (a TiNy leftover :()

-TOMATO

-FROZEN GRAPES


...and some of the CooKies AGAIN =DDD I can't get enough of them!! They taste like Christmas Cookies to me...!! hah !! =))


Closer...






And even MORE closer............hah..






BACK TO STUDYING and BOREDOM all the time.........I slowly CAN'T STAND it!!!!!!!


My DinneR MEAL was really QUICK & SiMPLE but happened to be SOOO YUMMY......!! =D
Here it comes........






Sunday Salad-ish..=P


-fresh greens

-PUMPKIN/PARSNIP/CARROT-y Salad-y (carrots+parsnips+pumpkin seeds+lemon juice+red onion -> DiViNE combination!!=))

-TOMATOES

-RAISINS

-SHIITAKE mushrooms (chopped and sprinkled on the tomatoes..NICE addition!!)


Another pic..........








Oh ....yeah....that's all for now my Friends =))) I promise to be back tomorrow !!

Hope you're enjoying the end of the weekend!! =)))

Wish you a MONDAY filled WITH SUCCESS and HAPPiNESS =DDD !!!!!


"See" ya!!

Bye!!


PS

Sooo sorry for the shortness...=_(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having the HARDEST time trying to make myself studying. It's no fun at all!

Fresh and delicious looking eats as always! Love that tomato-y dinner!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love the cookies!!

Good luck studying!!