Monday, March 30, 2009

FAST FooD in the (high) RAWWW!!!! =D

Hey hey my dear Friends !!!!!




I'm soooo SO sorry ..oh yeah AGAIN (!!!) ...but I was really NOT able to post until today!! My FiNAL EXAMS are NEARING in a SUPER SPEED-y way and I'm really under pressure...=//// I cannot really deal with all the stress coming on me...it's such an overwhelming feeling...=// Each day seems soo draining for me....... =/





Well,let's move to more POSITIVE stuff...hah... My parents decided to MAKE ME A SURPRISE !!!!!!!! =D




They took me to a RAWvolution FAiR in Berlin in Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! =D



We managed to have such a WONDERFUL WEEKEN there... Lots of interesting people,companies and of course FOOD.....!!! =DDD

Well,it's SOO COOL to see how many people are DOING THE RAW THING !!!!!!!! =D I was sooo positive surprised..!! It's great!!





Sadly I was not able to take many pictures...but I promise I'll post some pics of the stuff I got there..!!! =D Sooo many goodies were there..!! =D





But today I have some other photos to update...=D Some from the PAST...=D





And the theme sounds...........


FAST FOOD in the (high) RAW....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D Oh yeah,so COOL,you'll see...!!

So..enjoy =))


Like I mentioned in my last post ,I got a special package from my lovely KAILA(Vegalicious) from the US which included .....EZEKIEL BREADS...!! =D (Thank you once again,Kaila!! =**)





I LOVED the breads...mmm..I wish they would be available here..!!



Here are the FAST FOOD ,McDonald's style =D CREATiONS...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDD


HAPPY DOUBLE MUSHROOM BURGER GREEN Meal =))









This consisted of:

-Ezekiel Sprouted English Muffin (VERRRY YUMMY-licious!! =))





-MUSHROOM BURGERS (homemade,dehydrated =D -> white buttons,bell pepper,sunflower seeds, buckwheat groats,sprouted wild millet ground,freeze-dried onion,spices)




-AVOCADO MASH (simply mashed avo with freeze-dried onion =))

-SAUERKRAUT =))




The SiDES here were:




-CUCUMBER SLICES-KIWI SLICES

and for DESSERT =) ->homemade SESAME BALLS (apricots,mango,gingerbread spice,sesame seeds)





What can I tell bout this,,,,, HEAVENLY!!!!!!!=DDDD I enjoyed it SOOOO SOOOOO MUCH!!!


Burger closer.....









ANother FAST FooD!!=D




HAPPY ORANGE MEAL =D








Consisted of the same MUSH BURGERS,SAUERKRAUT and AVO MASh with the addition of CLEMENTINE SEGMENTS =))





Such a LOVELY SWEET add-in =D !!





Sides:




-CUC SLICES-CLEMENTINE SEGMENTS and SESAME BALLS =D
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Closer.....







And,,,,,,,,ANOTHER BURGER CREATION =))With a SIDE SALAD... =D And CAULIFLOWER POPCORN (spiced with nooch,onion,olive oil and spices and dehydrated till crisp !!)SO COOL...

HAPPY CARRO BURGER


-EZEKIEL MUFFIN

-CARRO BURGER (homemade dehydrated;carrots,bell peppers,mushrooms,onion,sprouted quinoa flakes,sunflower seeds,spices)

-SAUERKARTUT


-AVO MASH


-TOMATO SLICES




Lovely ........ belive me =)

Closer view...







And now.......MY FAST FOOD CREATIONS made with the scrumptious EZEKIEL CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDD I have to tell you it was absolutely wonderful..my parents loved it too!! =))





The taste was AMAZZZIng and it fitted perfectly to SAVORY and SWEET creations =D






SWEET RUEBEN SANDWICH MEAL =D






-EZEKIEL CINN RAISIN BREAD
-AVO MASH
-SAUERKRAUT
-KIWI SLICES





WIth a side salad =DD

Such a perfect combination =DDD

Close-up...





"GRILLED" VEGGIE SANDWICH MEAL =DD






-Ezekiel bread
-"Grilled" veggies =DD (dehydrated ZUCCHINI SLICES,WHITE BUTTONS and BELL PEPPERS =D SO TASTY !! =D)
-SAUERKRAUT
-AVO MASH


SiDES:

-BROCC CHIPS (dehydrated and broken into pieces BROCCOLI PATTIES-broccoli,mushrooms,onion,bell peppers,sunflower seeds,buckwheat sprouted,nooch,spices)with NOOCH

-BELL PEPPER



-CLEMENTINE


-LETTUCE

Sammie lose-up...... MMMMMmmmmmm SO DELICIOUS.....!!




Okkk and now...some other meals....=D




LOVE STRAWBERRY DINNER MEAL =D






Consisted of.....


-SWEET CARROTie (carrots+apples)


-AVOCADO


-BIGGG SALAD with different greens, ORANGES and..........


..........STRAWBERRIES......................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!! =D Yum I LOOOOVE them!!






Another DINNER BOX =)




-SWEET POTATO "RiCE" (sweet potato+lemon juice)


-SWEET CARROTie


-CHICCOREE


-PEARS


-ORANGES


-KIWI


-AVOCADO



Yummmm Yummmmmmm =D




And........GREEN PUDDING CONCOTION!!!!!!!!!! =)




LOVE-ly GREENie =))







-spinach


-apples


-pears


-oranges


+water



With STRAWBERRIES!!



And on the side...


-APPLE


-KIWI



Such a DELICIOUS MORNINg...=-D




Well, unfortunately I have to stop for now,my Friends..!! =///



I'll post soon!!!!!!! =DD



HOPE YOU'll BE HERE =D



Wish YOU ALL a LOVELY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




"See" you ..!!



Bye-bye...


9 comments:

* said...

great burgers they look so healthy and yummy! i love Ezekiel English muffins and buns too they are great.
lots of love
eliza

Lauren said...

Those sandwiches look so tempting! YUMMM!! And I LOVE strawberries! Great meals, your blog is so happy!

Emma said...

Mmm I love the look of those burger meals! Much better than what you get at McDonalds! I am so impressed that you made your own burgers too!

Stef (More to Life Than Lettuce) said...

wowwowWOW! all of your food looks SO GOOD! The burgers look awesome but I'm so blown away by how gorgeous your dinner boxes are! You have the best way of incorporating fruit into your meals...I RARELY add fruit directly into something, I always eat it by itself. Those strawberries are beautiful! How nice of your parents to surprise you with the RAWvolution fair! That must have been an amazing experience! It's always great to go somewhere and be surrounded by people who share your passion! Can't wait to see all the goodies you got :)

Glad to have you back girl!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love your food!! Especially with the SWEET POTATO!!! :-D


Good luck with exams!!

Ruby Red said...

I'm in love with your burger fast food meals! Ahhh! They are too cute. And I am so glad you're back!

Sharon said...

Good luck on your upcoming final exams!! I know what you mean!! But you will do great!! And oh my gosh, duuuddde, I'm coming over and eating with you. KIWI IN A SANDWICH? YOU'RE SOOOO SMART!!! love!!!!

Anonymous said...

You certainly put those breads to good use! Such scrumptious meals!

Emma said...

me again!

Just to say you are sooo amazingly generous. I got your lovely box of goodies today and cannot wait to get munching!

I hope you get your package from me soon- it is on its way!

Hope you are having a good day!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx