Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas-y feelings..

Hey hey HEY MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!





Oh I know,I know,I've been MIA for a looooooooooooooooong time....I have to say A BIG SORRY to all of YOU!!!!!!!!! Forgive me pls!!





The reason for being absent for so long is...Christmas/holiday time and me being away for most of the time..!! Visiting family,friends etc...





But now I'm here to show you some of my Christmas goodies...=DD





BUT...first I want to WISH YOU A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!! A great time,each day filled with happy events and achievements..!! I wish you to live this year just like you want !! =DD





Another thing I have to tell you is a GREAT SPECIAL EVENT I was happy to take part in, just before Christmas on 21.12.!! =)) It's a CONCERT!! But more on THIS in the next post =DD








OK!! AND NOW....let's start with GOODIES!!!! =DD





(Tomorrow school begins for me again!! =_( I'm SOOO UPSET!! but well...there's nothing to do..!!)





Here are some of the yummy foods I managed to enjoy during this beautiful Christmas time..


I decided not to organize it in categories like breakfast,lunch,dinner etc. ,it'll be a recap from every kind of goodie =)) So enough talking ,let's go to pics!!!!!!!!!














My CHRISTMAS EVE BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy and SUPER HEALTHY GREEN COCOA PUDDING ...................





-spinach


-orange


-pineapple+papaya+mango (frozen)


-pear +apple





+COCOA POWDER





...with PERSIMONS on top (mashed with vanilla mmm...).....





...and with a WONDERFUL TREAT !!!!!! CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES in the RaW !!!!!!!! =DD


You would NOT belive they're RAW!!





-dates


-buckwheat groats


-apricots


-cocoa powder


-coconut flour


+gingerbread spice





and the BEST addition.............RAW CHOCOLATE CHiPS!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDD





Just before Christmas I got the package from a Belgian Webshop with Raw Stuff !!!!! CHOCK FULL OF YUMMY-licious FOODS!!!!! =DD And these CHOCOLATE CHIPS are THE BEST I'VE EVER EATEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY,BELIVE ME!!!!!!!! =DDD

And how they're made..??? From RAW ORGANIC CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! A DREAM!!
=DDD


And here a bit from the lovely Christmas decorations and other stuff we made with my mum =DDD hhah..







NUTS!!!!!!! They belong to Christmas atmosphere FOR SURE!!!!!!! =DD





Little Christmas decos..on a festive golden plate...=))





SWEETS....... already some of them have been eaten haha...=PPPPPP
Yummy MEDJOL DATES and DELICIOUS COCONUT PRALINES...!!!! =DD




Another CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST....=)))And another GREEN COCOA PUDDING!! =D



-kale
-orange
-banana
-mango (frozen)

+COCOA POWDER

with CLEMENTINES....

...PERSIMON MASH....

...and CHOCOLATE CHiPS with WANUTS!!!!!!

(Don't you think WALNUTS are ther PERFECT NUTS for CHRISTMAS/WINTER time..??!!! I LOVE THEM!!)





Angel plate...=)) with TWO CLEMENTINES...so simple...so cute..=))



And.......CHRISTMAS-y PUDDING CREATION AGAIN!!!!!!!! =DDD



But this time it's NOT GREEN ...completely different but....an ultimative WINNER!! =D

-sweet potato

-orange

-apples (3 smaller ones)

-pears (2x)

+COCOA POWDER +cinnamon

with the PERFECT ADDITION of CHOCOLATE CHIPS (RAW!!!) and WALNUTS ....

with some clementines on top =DDD

This PUDDING was REALLY WONDERFUL!! Like a pie filling or sth!! =DD YUM YUM!!!


CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER COMING NOW.........!!!!!! =D Hahhh...I know I know..it looks soo messy ...!! But it was REALLY COOL!!






-HIGH RAW PROTEIN BURGER SANDWICH

-> this was made with a GREAT BURGER PATTY =)) It's not raw but I'll have it on occasions and Christmas surely was one of them =D It's made with the PROTEIN BEAN LOPINO that's better than SOY or any bean ever(!!!!) and lots of veggies and also spelt bran... SOOO NUTRITIOUS!!!! =D

on my beloved ESSENE RAISIN BREAD OF COURSE =DD !!





With a side of AVOCADO SLICES..mm CREAMY....=DD

SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS....mmmmmmmmmmmm =DD



And....a BELOVED SPREAD/SALAD in Poland.....BEET/HORSERADISH SPREAD...!!! SOOO SPICY and absolutely PEFECT!!!!!

Was made with BEETS,RED ONION,LEMON JUICE,HORSERADISH and a bit pepper...!!! Gooddness!! =DD My family loved it!!!!



Another perfect DINNER on CHRISTMAS DAYS was....

RUEBEN SANDWICH(es) DINNER PLATE =DDD!!







Fresh made ORGANIC RAW SAUERKRAUT (mmmmm....mild and yummy =)) !! Perfect for winter season!!


-ESSENE RYE BREAD
-AVOCADO SLICES

-A HUUUUGE MOUNTAIN of WHITE BUTTON MUSHROOMS =PPP sprinkled generously with Nutri.Yeast!! =DDD YUMMMMMMMMM perfect COMBO!! =DD

I used to HATE SAUERKRAUT...but this Christmas made me loooooving it!!!! =D How things are changing haha!! =DD



OF COURSE to accompany each of these YUMMY-licious DINNERS =)) I had my usual delicous SALAD-ies!!!!!!!!!! =DDD


Here they are....

The first............

(Juicy and YUM!!)





The second.....

(fav greens =))







And .....some DESSERTS....!! =DD

Here's a CREAMY PARFAIT!!!!!!!








-STRAWBERRY COCONUT CREAM

(FROZEN STRAWBERRIES + COCONUT CREAM+ DATES+ RAISINS+CAROB POWDER+VANILLA +agave
all blended on high...)


-ALMOND CREAM SAUCE (RAW ALMOND BUTTER from HULLED ALMONDS =DD with agave)

Sprinkled with .....CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDD

What can I say..... it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!! All the guests absolutely LOVED it =DD Fruity,creamy,rich....and chocolate in there...=DD!! What to want more hah!!?? =PP

And DESSERT PLATES with..........






Well,well....school's calling me now,my Friends... =/// I have to stop here for now but....I'll be back TOMORROW with the NEXT PART OF MY CHRISTMAS RECAP!!!!!! =DD

So pls STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!! =DD

As for now I wish you a GREAT DAY!!!!!!! =DDD Enjoy and have fun!!!! =DD

"See" you tomorrow!!

Bye-bye!!

13 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

WELCOME BACK, DEAR AGNES!!! :-)

Chelsea said...

Welcome back! Your meals are draw-droppingly colorful and delicious-looking as usual!!! I've never heard of the lopino bean, I'll have to google it and see, I'm so curious!

Yes, school is starting tomorrow... and I'm not ready either! And I'm a teacher, haha! It will be nice to see all of our friends again though, right? haha

* said...

welcome back im so glad to see your new post! great Christmas eats! so many delicious fruits and veggies so healthy!

thank you for all your support and lovely your comment.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Word. I'm speechless. Everything looks so good I want to recreate it all! And I just might!

By the way, welcome back Agnes! We've missed you and your posts! :D

Anonymous said...

No worries about being MIA girl, it's been a busy busy time of year! I can't believe all of the amaaaazing things you got to eat over the holidays though. I am completely craving your food right about now. I wish I could grab it right off the screen. Lovely stuff, all of it.
Glad to see you back again!

maya said...

such great christmas eats! glad your back. thanks for the comment on my blog. i know i need to gain weigh..iam jsut so attached to my low body weight and i love looking super thin..its a problem i know..but thanks again love..
xo

Anonymous said...

Seriously Agnes, you make some of the most intriguing and delicious food I've ever laid eyes on! You're quite talented, missy!

Joanna said...

agnes, you've been eating like a queen!!! that strawberry dessert looks insanely good.

i've finished the raisin bread you sent me and it was the best bread i've ever had in my life!!!!! i honestly ate the whole loaf in 2 days. i haven't tried the rye loaf yet because i'm juicing but when i'm done, i definitely will.

those raw choc. chip cookies look awesome. raw chocolate tastes a lot different than regular but its just as delicious.

brooke said...

im glad you are back! i hope you had a wonderful holiday! yum so many delicious looking eats and treats! so colorful and healthy :) i would love to make your raw chocolate chip cookies!

i hope you are enjoying your break! :)

Michelle said...

YAY Welcome back and Happy New Year to you dear Agness!!!

Love the food, i am starving and need to eat and you inspired me!!!

Happy Thursday!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww I love your raw Chocolate Chip cookies and that Parfait, yum! It sounds like you had a busy and fun Christmas :):)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

**Just as a heads up: I will not be able to comment on blogs as often now, during this semester, due to work overload (I'm stressed already) - PLEASE know that I'm still loyally reading, but just won't have time to comment. I hope you understand!!

Anonymous said...

I love you blog and your gorgeous pictures. :)