Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring-y eats.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi dear Friends...


Well...!! It's a "little" delay again in posting...eww..SORRY,Guys!! I promise it'll change soon...=D

Now I'm going to show you the promised FooD PICTURES .........!!!!!!!!! =D

I've been enjoying a pretty simple but oh sooo colorful diet right now..!! SPRING is MY FAVOURITE SEASON.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D LoOOOVE all the FRESH PRODUCE bursting with the BEST YUMMIEST FLAVOR,,,ahhh!!! =D

Enough talking...!! Let's move on to the pics........!!!!!!!


Here we GO!!!!!!!!!!


I have to admit ..I'm EATING LOADS OF BANANAS lately...!!!! Hah!! Bout 10 a day!!! =DD And the STRANGEST THING is,,,I used to HATE BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAH!!! How things can change...!!!! =DDD!!!!!!! =DD


MORNING EATS....


This is sth I'm enjoying lately!! I'm absolutely HOOKED on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CREAMY EXOTIC ICE CREAM (+kiwis) and SWEET 'NANA MASH(+kiwis)






ICE CREAM:

-Mango,papaya,pineapple FROZEN!!

-4 BANANAS

Blended on high......YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! SOOOO SIMPLE YET SOOOO DELICIOUS!!

YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!


And..

SWEET 'NANA MASH

-4 BANANAS mashed with a fork

-KIWIS (2x)



Belive me,it was ABSOLUTELY DIVINE.....!!! =D
The creaminess of the ice cream...
Mmmmmm...



Another ICE CREAM-y concoction....

RASPBERRY ICE CREAM with MANGO-licious PUDDING and another SWEET 'NANA MASH =))
accompanied with a simple GREEN SMOOTHIE =D





Ice cream was made of:

-RASPBERRIES frozen

-4'nanas

MANGO-licious PUDDiNG (YUUM the simplest thing!! YUUUUUUM!!)

-ONE BIG RiPE MANGO pureed!!!!!!!!!!!! Simple things are sooo delicious!!!



GREEN SMOOTHIE:

=spinach
-apples(2x)
-pears(2x)

+lots of water

SOOO FRESH!!! =D


And........ICE CREAM BREAKFAST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I've told you-I'm HOOKED!!=DD)


STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM, MANGOLICIOUS PUDDING , SWEET 'NANA MASH and GREEN SMOOTHIE!!! =)



Ice cream was made of:

-STRAWBERRIES frozen

-4'nanas

=D I can't belive it's soooo simple ...hah!! And it tastes like real GOOD ICE CREAM.....=DD


And other types of BREAKFASTS I've been enjoying lately...


GREEN SMOOTH PUDDING with 'NANA MASH =D



ANother simple YUMMY thing!!

-spinach
-oranges(2x)
-apples(2x)
-pear(1x)


NANA MASH -> simply 2 mashed bananas =D

+KIWIS (2x)

REFRESHING and ENERGIZING in the morning!!!!


Again...=D

GREEN SMOOTH PUDDING plus a side of a fruit called BARI =D
(This fruit was brought home from the RAWvolution FEAST in Berlin I've told you a while before...!!=D)









This BARI fruit was .....absolutely YUMMY-licious!!! I've never had it before soo it was such a great surprise..!! YAY...it tasted kinda like a LEMON-y CUSTARD hah!! Mmmm...!!

Changing the COLOR....=P

SWEET POTATO PiE PUDDING with FRESH SUGAR-SWEET STRAWBERRIES !!!!!!!!!!
(I looooove STRAWBERRIES SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )




-sweet potato
-apples(3x)
-oranges(2x)

It's one of my favs!!!! =DD

(That's me enjoying it in my FAV NEON-ORANGE-y BATHROBE hah!!!!!! =DDDD)



Okkk!! Let's move to other MEALS...=DD


GREEN SALADy thing =D
(looove them as they are sooo versatile!!! =D and nourishing!!)





This one consisted of:

-fresh GREENS with BABY SPiNACH =)))
-cherry tomatoes
-chicoree
-kiwis(2x)
-pears(2x)

-SPROUTS (I'm definitely on a SPROUTING KiCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SPROUTING like crazzzy hah!!!!! =D love watching sprouts grow..>!! =D)

and all slathered with a GREEN SMOOTHIE =D
It's a great DRESSING IDEA!!!!!!! REALLY REALLY!!!!!! =))

Another SALADy




-fresh greens
-tomatoes
-a little KUMQUAT fruit (soo sweet!! =))

-SPROUTS(mung bean,sunflower,radish...)
sprinkled with ITALIAN HERBS...
and covered in GREEN SMOOTHIE DRESSING!!


And.....a MIND-BLOWING DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I MANAGED TO TRY DURIAN FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDD
We bought THREE PACKAGES of it on the RAWvolution!!!!!

The smell...it wasn't that BAD REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDD

Here you can see a DESSERT created with.....


-DURIAN PODS

and..

-BANANAS (2xsmall)


It was absolutely the YUMMIEST THiNG!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo sweet soooo rich so creamy...!! Simply YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DD

YOU NEED TO TRY DURIAN!!!!!!!!!!! TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D You're gonna love it!!


And here a quick LUNCH including some DURIAN type DESSERT of cuz!! =D





-SWEET CARROTy (carroties with apples) plus some greens

-ALFALFA SPROUTS plus KIWI FRUIT =)

and....

-DURIAN PUDDING (durian pods+bananas)

-APPLE SLICES


The CUSTARD like PUDDING was sooo delicious spread on the apple slices...=DD
MMmmm..


Another time when I enjoyed my NEW FAVOURITE DESSERT....=)





-DURIAN PUDDING with chopped KIWI

and COCONUT WATER on the side... (WELL!! THAT WAS BEFORE I FOUND OUT I'm ALLERGIC to COCONUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =_((((( ahhh!!)


Quick little LUNCH ...




-NO-TUNA SALAD SPREAD =D sooo cool!!!
made of: SPROUTED CHICKPEAS, AVOCADO,APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, NORI SHEET and SPICES =D


-ASPARAGUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHH it was the FiRST time I had ASPARAGUS RAW!!!!!!! =D And you know what!!!!! It tastes GREAT!!! Like SALTY STICKS!!!!!!!!! Mmmmm!!! Crunchy YUM!!! It was lovely with the NO-TUNA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D I ate the whole BUNCH after this four...=D

-SWEET CARROTy with KiWI fruit =D


Another LUNCH.....

MAYO SALAD with a side of GREEN SMOOTHIE =))





The salad was made of:

-bell pepper chopped
-apples chopped
-cucumber chopped
-asparagus chopped

and the MAYO SAUCE:

-AVOCADO
-APPLE
-APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
-ONION
and the HIGHLIGHT of SPRING HERBS here...


BEAR ONION !!!!!!!!! =DDD It's available only for a short time during spring!! It tastes GARLICKY but the BEST is it DOES NOT LEAVE YOU WITH THE NOT SO NICE MOUTH FEEL hah!! =DDD




Yummm YUmm...!!


Well,my dear Readers!! =D I think I have to stop now and go do some LAST MINUTE STUDYING haha...=P

I still have LOTS of PHOTOS to show you!!!!!!!

SOOOOOO STAY TUUUUUUUUNED PLEASE.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDD



Will be back soon!!! Before my EXAM SESSION BEGINS..aahhh!! !!

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDD


"See" ya..


BYE-BYE.......!!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

AHHHH, I NEED TO DINE WITH YOU!!!! Everything looks soo colorful, especially that exotic ice cream with kiwi!!!!

Stef (More to Life Than Lettuce) said...

You're allergic to coconut???? I guess I'm not going to be sending you the coconut Laras I bought you for our swap, lol!

EW durian! I'm glad you like it, but I can't stand the stuff! My mom and all of her side of the family is CRAZY for it, because they're from Vietnam. WOW 10 bananas a day? Doesn't it give you some stomach..."trouble?" haha!

good luck on your exams!

Ruby Red said...

AGNES! Oh my goodness, that creamy exotic ice cream sounds like an absolute dream... It looks so fluffy and wondrous in the picture! And I've never tried durian, but since you love it I totally trust that it is amazing! I love your posts sooo much!

I really really do think we should do a food swappie! I need to wait a little bit though, because I've been low on money lately! I don't know how much shipping will cost and I can let you know next week if I am no longer poor... Haha! I can be an extravagant spender sometimes and I regret it later! Did you have any specific desires for items that are only in the U.S.?! Let me know if you had anything in mind or if you wanted to be surprised. :)

Good luck with the exams!

Chelsea said...

Yum! Your food is all so beautiful and drool-worthy, but I especially want that mayo salad! I have a big bottle of apple cider vinegar and I hardly ever use it, so now I have a new way to try it! Thanks! I love asparagus raw, and I'm always surprised other people don't seem to eat it that way! :)

curlytop said...

Agnesss,

Darlin you are blender happy these daysa and I'm loving it! Any recomendations on a blender brand? I'm thinking of buying one and you look like the girl to ask!

with love,

emily

DJ said...

I LOVE the ice-creams you're making at the mo' - they looks so bright and delicious!!! And your sprouted salads make me want to start sprouting again!