Friday, February 20, 2009

LoVe,run,not stress...=)))

Hey heyooo,my Friends!!



One week has flown by again!! I'm really sorry I'm not posting soo often lately but the time's really tight and short...with school stuff still coming on my head hah..=// Well,I'm tryin' to imagine in bout two months it'll be almost over!!! =D



Well, again thank you sooo much for all your kind words,attention and interest on my blog!!!! I really appreciate it SOO much!!!!! =DDDD You always make my day brighter =))!!



OH!! A few days ago I've been tagged by lovely JOSIE (Vegalicious) to SHOW MY BAG !!!! =)

I promise I'll try to update it ASAP..please understand =))




It's still SNOWING like CRAZZZZY here in Poland!!!!!! Cannot belive it...it was sooo SPRING-like and NOW...!!!!!!!!!? EVERYWHERE IS SNOW..ahhh =()

Ok..........and now maybe let's move onto the FooD SECTION !!! =D I've got some pictures to show you...!!






Let's start with some MORNING DISHES...=DDD










Sooo...what was on the menu...????! =D










GREEN BREAKFAST PUDDING..







A lovely classic one...!!!!! =)) For those of you who re NOT too familiar with GREEN smoothies... REALLY TRY IT!!!! Don''t let the ALIEN-GREEN scare you!!!!! It's YUMMY-licious and oh ssoooo healthy!!!!!!! =DDDDD




-spinach

-apples(2x)

-oranges(2x)

-pear(1x)

+water

+2x chopped KIWIS

and on the side...



-PRUNES





-APRICOTS





and 2xchopped APPLES =DD








Mmmmmm....soooo SIMPLE and ENJOYABLE!!!!!! =DDD Really great for breakfast!! =D






And now...my latest creation...hah...

FRUITY CEREAL with CHOCOLATE ORANGE MiLK!!!!






Another SIMPLE meal...perfect CEREAL FEELING =))

It's simple FRSH FRUIT:

-banana 1x
-kiwis 2x
-clementines 2x

and a delicious "MiLK".... ORANGE MILK =D

-oranges 2x
-cocoa powder
-water

LOVELY!!!!!!!! With a CHOCOLATE flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDD

To this yummy-licious "CEREAL BOWL" I added ...

-CHOCOLATE CHIPS in the raw =D mmm....
-RAISINS

Belive me,it was DELICIOUS!!!


And ANOTHER "CEREAL CREATION" !!!!!

Berry CEREAL !!!!





Consisted of:

-mixed berries: strawberries,raspberries,blackberries,blueberries
-banana
-kiwi

with the same MILK poured over it ...=D
And with the same ADDITIONS of course!!!!!!!!! =DDDDD


Ok,ok........and now......... maybe let's move to LUNCH(es) =D


LUNCH ONE

QUICK BOX SALAD PEAR FLAVORED =DDD







I ate it with a side of some STRANGE LOOKING MUSHROOMS hhah..=P and HALF the PACKAGE MANGO SLICES...=DD Mmmmm,,,dried mangos...=P



The SALAD MEAL consisted of:



-mixed greens

-tomatoes

-onion (freeze-dried)

-CARROT SALAD-y (carrots shredded and spiced up with nutritional yeast and onion =) yum)

-PEAR (chopped 2x)

-AVOCADO (chopped)



It was DELICIOUS!!!!!! =D Such a flavorful mixture of goodies...!!!! =D Mmmmm.......



Another QUICK BOX SALAD MEAL =D APPLE FLAVORED this time!! =DD






On the side I munched on some CARROT STICKS...=))



Well,well... consisted of:



-mixed greens

-orange

-tomatoes

-AVOCADO

-APPLE

-sprouts

-lemon juice



Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....what a LOVELY combination...!! Simple, fresh and YUMMY!!!!!! =D



Here....you can see a VERY SPEED-y mix... I was in a hurry before some classes...



SALAD-y with SHIITAKE "SAMMIE" and .... my beloved SWEET POTATO PUDDING !!!!!!







YUMMMMMOOOOOO!!!!!!! =)))))


-mixed lettuces

-tomatoes

-freeze-dried onion

-lime juice

-sprouts



SAMMIE



-BIG shiitake mushroom cup =)) slathered with MASHED AVOCADO and sprinkled with freeze-dried ONION and herbs =DDDDDD mmmm.....



...and the PUDDING combination you know ..... =D SWEET POTATO,APPLES and ORANGE =D with KIWIs on top =DDDD !!!



And finally another QUICK BOX SALAD concoction ....



EXOTIC FLAVORED !!!!!!! =DDD






I enjoyed it with a package of BANANA CHiPS (dried banana slices)

sweet treat =))


This wonderful full of flavors salad was made with...



-mixed lettuces

-tomatoes

-bell pepper

-white button mushrooms (chopped)

-EXOTIC FRUIT MIX (pineapple,papaya,mango)

-AVOCADO (chopped)

-PRUNES (chopped =))

and a BIG MUSHROOM CUP on top filled with AVOCADO MASH and SPROUTS+herbs =D

YUMMM YUMMMM and SOOOO EASY!!!!! And versatile..LOVE IT!!


Hmmmm....here is one of my FAVOURITE SNACKS lately...=DDDDD

DRIED ANANAS CHIPS !!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....have you ever tried it..??? Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo DELICIOUS!!!!!






Ohhh and...........COCONUT WATER!!!!!!!!!! This one from Dr Martins is SOOO lovely!! =)) Refreshing and perfect when you're thirsty... hah!! (I ALWAYS am!! hah!!)






Finally............ DINNER MEALS =)))

I've made a WONDERFUL one, first for myself and then for my PARENTS!!! =DDD

CAULI "RICE" with MUSHROOM "BEEF" , SAUERKRAUT and AVOCADO =DD !!!





With the additions of CUCUMBER and CLEMENTINES =)))) I have to tell you this... THIS MEAL WAS FREAKING AMAZZZZING!!!!!!!!! =DDD WoooooW I LOVED the flavors SOOOO MUCH!!! And my Mum and Dad said just the same!!!! So it's really TRUE =D

-Cauli Rice made with CAULIFLOWER,NUTRITIONAL YEAST,OLIVE OIL,ONION and HERBS SO simple yet soo yummm.y...

-MUSHROOM "BEEF" made with WHITE BUTTONS,NUTRITIONAL YEAST,ONION and a bit ALMOND BUTTER plus beef spice =DDDD =DDDDDDDDDDDD

All these together tasted PERFECT, a COMFORT FOOD, highly RECOMMENDED !!!!! =D mm..


Ohh and here's the meal I prepared for my PARENTS =))





With a SIDE SALADy -? carrots+apples+onion with oranges and crushed hazelnuts on top =) fresh !!

And with another side... TOMATO SLICES with POPPY SEED PESTO!!! =D Mmmm this PESTO is especially nutty and yummm!!

Of course AVOCADO and some oranges on top of the whole thing =D PERFECTION!!


I'm a BIIIIIIG MUSHROOM LOVER as you probably know hah...=PP so here's anothter meal featuring them!!!!!

SHIITAKE "SAMMIES" with SPICY CARROT DISH on a bed of greens...






-SHIITAKE CUPS -> +AVO MASH sprinkled with onion and herbs HOW I LOVE THIS!!

-SPICY CARROT DISH -> carrots+onion+lemon juice + fresh HORSERADISH+ pepper SPICY COOL!!! =D

-AVOCADO chopped
-greens
-tomatoes (unbderneath hah!!=P)

and a BIG RED DELICIOUS APPLE on the side =DD



I enjoyed it very much...mmmmmmmmmmm...!!


Hahhh...soo...now unfortunately I have to say I have to go...=( But I promise there'll be ANOTHER POST tomorrow which will include my
VALENTINE'S DAY EATS!! =DDD

Sooo pls STAY TUUUUNED for some LOVE-ly MEALS.....haha!!! =DD

Hope you're having a good time there..=)) Enjoy each second!!! =DD

Soo...see you!!!

BYE-BYEEE!!

6 comments:

ajchanter said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm..... I LOVE those coconut water things!! I just can't get enough!! :DD

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love the little bear next to the sweet potato pudding!! :-D

* said...

love your eats so many great fruits and veggies love coconut water so refreshing and delicious.

Rose said...

Your meals are always too yummy for words!

Lauren said...

Great post!! Wonderful eats! I am droooling!!
I just love coconut water, I use it every morning in my smoothies!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am doing well, feeling good, raw food is part of that, of course!

Take care can't wait for that V-day post!

Anonymous said...

I love your eats and your posts. Everything is so colorful! And sweet potato pudding? WHOA!!! yum!!!